Discover Long Island Partner Update and Information
As we continue to re-open our doors during this phased approach, we remind you to please visit our website for continued updates as well as a blueprint for best practices as you start to welcome back visitors.
Below are some updates on this week?s initiatives and key events to follow in the coming weeks:
- Our Hospitality Solidarity Virtual Gathering #8 will take place on Wednesday, June 3rd at 11:00 a.m. ET with an update from our Communications Team. The team will provide insight on how to work with Discover Long Island social channels to promote your business through the re-opening process. Register in advance for this webinar HERE.
- Discover Long Island is hosting a Technology Panel this Friday, June 5 at 10:00 a.m. ET to help provide businesses with the tools and technology they will need as we start to re-open. Guest panelists include David Cologne, Stony Brook Board Member; Tammy Enright, Time Ticketing Association; Shawn Tater, Real Time Reservation. Register in advance for this webinar HERE.
- Join Discover Long Island on Thursday, June 11, at 3:00 pm as we welcome our two County Executives for a timely conversation on how they are leading the region's efforts in recovery, how they are communicating and collaborating to guide us through the different phases and what the next few weeks might look like as summer enters full swing. Register in advance for this webinar HERE.
- In collaboration with the HIA-LI and Long Island MacArthur Airport, Discover Long Island will be weighing in as a featured panelist on the June 12th webinar "How will Tourism & Travel change in the New Norm." Please register to attend.
- Check out President & CEO, Kristen Jarnagin on 'Ask A CEO' with Greg Demetriou, CEO of Lorraine Gregory Communications with a discussion on the State of Long Island's Tourism Industry and how the organization continues to weather the current storm.
- 2020 Travel Guides are currently available for distribution. Please connect with Nikki Theissen or Brianna McEnroe to order your hard copies today.
- If you have not purchased your #HoldFast T-shirt, with proceeds benefiting local hospitality employees, please do so today as availability is now limited. In addition, we now have Long Island branded facemasks for sale on our Shop page. These masks have a pocket for filter inclusion and are washable and reusable. If you?re interested in purchasing them for your business and employees, we are offering all orders of 25 or more to be sold at wholesale pricing. Please inquire with Nikki Theissen for more information.
As always, if you have any questions or immediate needs during this time, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell a Friend
Places to Visit: ›
East Hampton Chamber of Commerce
58B Park Place
East Hampton, New York
Tel: (631) 324-0362
© 2020 East Hampton Chamber of Commerce. All rights reserved.