Discover Long Island International Tourism Training
Join Discover Long Island for education seminars on how to increase your international business. Attendees will learn how to leverage Discover Long Island's international opportunities, how to work with international tour operators and how to establish repeat volume and consistent business when working effectively with the travel trade. Not only do international visitors spend more money, stay longer and dive deeper into a destination, but they also travel year-round, mid-week and during off-peak seasons.
Guest speakers include: Alfredo Gonzalez - International Representative, Long Island Hoteliers working in market, Receptive Tour Operators from NYC, Discover Long Island's Jennifer Rothman and ALON Marketing Group's Jennifer Ackerson.
The benefits of working in the international market:
- Ability to manage business seasonally and during off-peak times by getting visitors to arrive when you need them the most
- Power to control traffic among your multiple locations/businesses
- Potential to get student/senior/mixed groups and individual travelers, as well as exclusive and corporate clients
- Increase B2B business that provides you with a possibility to get secure, consistent, stable and long-term business
- Provide a new product, create fun programs and introduce a more expensive product to the tourism reseller’s customers, e.g., a packaged lunch option for a pickup, and additional higher-priced services tied to your core product
- Receive positive, numerous feedback and customer reviews from groups at once
- Achieve business in advance and be promoted around the world for no additional cost other than offering net rates to global tourism resellers
Tell a Friend
Places to Visit: ›
East Hampton Chamber of Commerce
58B Park Place
East Hampton, New York
Tel: (631) 324-0362
© 2019 East Hampton Chamber of Commerce. All rights reserved.